1. Public engagement in energy solutions and policy making
2. Public Acceptance and adoption of energy behaviours, solutions and policies
3. Interventions to promote or facilitate behaviour change among households and employees
4. A fair and inclusive energy transition
5. How technology/system design could encourage and facilitate behaviour change
6. Public & Private procurement of re-cycled materials over raw materials (resource efficiency)
Behave 2023, organised by the European Energy Network (EnR, the network of European Energy Agencies) will take place in Maastricht, the Netherlands, on 28th and 29th November 2023. The theme of this edition of the conference is ‘Scaling-up behaviour change in the light of the energy and climate crises’.
BEHAVE provides a unique forum for policymakers, academia, industry, and practitioners to share ideas, research and experiences on promoting effective solutions for reducing CO₂ emissions and climate mitigation. Admission is free of charge.
Deadline for submission of Abstracts 17th July 2023 (17.30 CET)
Notification of Acceptance 14th August 2023
Deadline for Paper Submission 18th September 2023 (17.30 CET)
Feedback from Reviewers 9th October 2023
Submission of final paper 30th October 2023 (17.30 CET)